Vladimir Sergeevich Mogilnikov (born September 29, 1946 , Tula , Tula Region , RSFSR , USSR ) - Russian political figure, Mayor of Tula from November 12, 2005 to March 3, 2010.
|Birth||September 29, 1946 (72 years)|
Tula , Tula region , RSFSR , USSR
Vladimir Mogilnikov was born in Tula , in a family of workers. He graduated from the 9th grade of school No. 21 and later worked as a turner at the Stamp plant. From 1965 to 1968 he served in the border troops of the KGB of the USSR . After the service, Vladimir Mogilnikov worked as a mechanic at the Tula Combine Plant, while he studied at the school for working youth No. 5, where he graduated from 11 classes.
In 1971 he was elected secretary of the committee of the Komsomol TuKZ. From 1971 to 1976 he studied at the Tula branch of the All-Union Financial and Economic Institute. In 1976, he became head of the ZHKO of the Proletarsky district executive committee, and in 1979 he was elected deputy chairman of the district executive committee. Since 1982, he worked at Tulachermet , where in 1986 he became deputy general director of the company for general affairs and life.
In 1989, Vladimir Mogilnikov was elected chairman of the executive committee of the Proletarian District Council of People's Deputies of Tula . Since 1992, he became the head of the administration of the Proletarsky District of Tula . In 2002 he defended his thesis, candidate of pedagogical sciences. Since July 13, 2005 he was elected executive director of the administration - first deputy head of the city of Tula . From November 12, 2005, he became the head of the municipal entity “City of Tula” and the chairman of the Tula City Council  .
On March 3, 2010, during the meeting of the presidium of the political council of the United Russia party, Vladimir Mogilnikov resigned. He called the reason for leaving unwillingness to take part in the election campaign mud, and also because of the threats against him  .
Since 2012, Honorary President of the Boxing Federation of Tula region.
- Medal "For Labor Valor" (1971)
- Order of Friendship (1996)
- Honored Worker of General Education of the Russian Federation (2000)
- Order of Honor (2002)
- Order "For Services to the Fatherland" IV degree (2007)
- Order of the Holy Prince Daniel of Moscow (2000, Russian Orthodox Church )
- Order of St. Sergius of Radonezh, III degree (2004, ROC )
- Medal "For Military Valor" (2005, All-Russian Public Organization "Combat Brotherhood")
- Freeman of Tula (since July 13, 2005)
- The ceremony of taking the office of the head of the municipality took place in Tula . REGNUM (November 19, 2005). The appeal date is August 13, 2010. Archived March 4, 2012.
- Mayor of Tula, Vladimir Mogilnikov: "I am leaving because of the electoral dirt and threats" / Sloboda. 03/04/2010