The Revdinsky Non-Ferrous Metal Processing Plant is a non - ferrous metallurgy enterprise in the city of Revda, Sverdlovsk Region . It was founded in 1941 . The enterprise was formed as a result of the evacuation of the Kolchuginsky plant named after Ordzhonikidze from the city of Kolchugino, Vladimir Region, during the Great Patriotic War. The first products were launched on December 6, 1941. In the 2000s, the plant underwent a large-scale reconstruction of production. In 2016, the plant began modernizing the production of copper, copper-nickel pipes and bronze.
|Revdinsky Non-Ferrous Metal Processing Plant|
|Type of||Public Joint Stock Company|
|Year of foundation||1941|
|Location||Russia , Revda|
|Products||Copper, brass, bronze, copper-nickel pipes, rods. Copper tires.|
|Turnover||▼ 2,808 billion rubles (2016) |
|Net profit||▼ - 7.447 million rubles. (2016) |
|Number of employees||▼ 755 people (2017, 6 months) |
In July 1941, the People's Commissariat of Non-Ferrous Metallurgy of the USSR decided to establish the Revda T plant in the Urals for the production of thin-walled pipes from non-ferrous metals. On August 1, 1941, order No. 1 was issued for the Ural Plant "T" to organize construction, production preparation, and creation of plant management departments, signed by V. Zholobov, deputy director and chief engineer of the plant 
The main stages of the creation of the plant
In the harsh days of the Great Patriotic War of 1941-1945. as soon as possible, the production of radiator pipes for aircraft and tanks was organized in Revda. Eight drawing mills entered Revda from the city of Skopino, Ryazan region, where a new metal processing plant began to be built. Kyshtym Mechanical Plant manufactured circular saws, machines for hydraulic testing of tubes and a number of other mechanisms. Chain drawing mills made at the Irkutsk plant them. Kuibyshev. On October 3, 1941, the State Defense Committee adopted a resolution on the evacuation of the Kolchuginsky plant in the eastern regions of the country, pipe-dragging workshop No. 2 was evacuated to Revda.
November 14, 1941 - the first drawing mill was installed in workshop No. 4.
December 6, 1941 - the first 56 kg of a radiator tube for the aviation industry were produced. This day is considered the birthday of the non-ferrous metal processing plant.
- From 1942 to 1945, output and labor productivity increased one and a half times, the cost of production was reduced by 33 percent.
- From 1945 to 1950, the production of copper-nickel and nickel alloys was mastered, the first horizontal hydraulic press with an effort of 1,500 MN was built and launched.
- From 1950 to 1960 - the new building of the Central Plant Laboratory was commissioned, the Marshal Richards drawing mill was installed in the press-drawing workshop No. 2, a site for the production of pipes in bays was created, and an automation and mechanization workshop was created.
- From 1960 to 1970, deliveries of products to 12 countries began, the casting of very pure nickel alloys in vacuum furnaces was mastered. Press-drawing workshop No. 3 for the production of copper pipes in bays was commissioned - the largest in Europe!
- From 1971 to 1980, a new electric smelting shop and a new press-drawing shop No. 8 were put into operation. The plant produced a millionth ton of rolled metal!
- From 1981 to 1990, a new tool workshop No. 7 was launched, the production of nickel silver pipes was mastered, the production of copper tubes for air conditioners was mastered, and a mechanized finished goods warehouse was commissioned.
- From 1991 to 2000 - the installation of two vacuum furnaces for the annealing of copper tubes was completed, the plant was transformed into a joint stock company, the first board of directors was elected. A boiler room was put into operation, which ensures the production and heating of the plant. The plant became the winner of the regional government prize in the field of quality. Press-drawing shop No. 38 was organized.
- From 2001 to 2011 - a hydraulic press with a force of 25 MN was installed in the press-drawing workshop No. 2. A plot for the production of copper pipes for air conditioning systems was organized in the press-drawing workshop No. 38. An atomic absorption spectrometer was purchased and installed at the central testing laboratory, an inductively coupled plasma optical emission spectrometer was purchased, and a spectrotest was purchased to analyze the chemical composition of scrap. In the press and drawing workshop No. 38, the section for the production of condenser pipes was reconstructed with the installation of a continuous roller furnace, a combined drawing mill, straightening straightening machines, eddy current devices for checking pipe continuity and other finishing equipment. A hydrogen-nitrogen station was built and put into operation, supplying the enterprise with high-purity protective gases.
RZ OTSM is undergoing large-scale modernization  , which will affect the production of copper, copper-nickel pipes and bronze rolled products. The goal of technical re-equipment worth € 15 million is to improve product quality and reduce its cost, as well as improve working conditions for workers. In 2016-2018, the plant was undergoing technical re-equipment, foundry, pressing, rolling and drawing equipment were updated, working conditions for workers and the quality of products were improved. Duration of the project.  
RZ OCM Awards
In April 1942, by a decree of the Presidium of the Supreme Soviet of the USSR , the plant was awarded the Order of the Red Banner of Labor for exemplary fulfillment of a task to produce products for the country's defense.
In April 1943, the USSR Ministry of Non-Ferrous Metallurgy presented the Red Banner of the State Defense Committee to the plant for permanent storage.
The plant is part of enterprises with the status of “LEADER OF THE RUSSIAN ECONOMY”. Official information about the enterprise is subject to publication in the national yearbook “BLUE PAGES OF RUSSIA”. For the successful economic survival and development in difficult conditions of market relations, the plant was awarded the international Birmingham Torch Award. He was awarded gold and silver medals for his products, is a laureate of the Ural Federal District in the field of quality, has the title of "Leader in 2005 Business" The Best Enterprise of the Metallurgical Complex, Diplomas of the Competition for the 100 Best Products of Russia "and many other awards.
In 2006, the plant was awarded: The Siberian Fair Gold Medal for the production of brass pipes for heat exchangers with high strength characteristics; Gold medal of the Laureate of the International Exhibition "Metal-EXPO" for the development of the national standard GOST R 52318-2005 "Copper pipes of circular cross section for water and gas. Technical conditions "; The silver medal of the Laureate of the International Exhibition “Metal-EXPO” for the development of technology and the introduction of two-phase lead brass wires and bars for high-speed automatic cutting.
In 2007, the plant was awarded the Silver Medal of the International Exhibition Metal-Expo Laureate for the development of technology and the development of the production of a VAZ automobile gearbox synchronizer ring, longevity, and lower material costs. In the same year he became the winner of the Third All-Russian contest "Leader of Environmental Activities in Russia - 2007".
In 2011 RZ OTsM was awarded the Diploma of the winner in the competition of energy cooperation in the nomination "Big business" for active work in the field of energy conservation and energy efficiency.
The technological process of production includes:
- foundry redistribution,
- direct pressing on hydraulic presses ,
- cold rolling of pipes at the KhPT and KhPTR mills,
- drawing on single drum or linear mills. Depending on the technology used to produce pipes, straightening, short straightening, long straightening drawing, as well as drawing on a self-aligning mandrel are used.
The quality of products is controlled by the factory laboratory, equipped with modern instruments and testing machines, reliable metrological support. Products are manufactured in accordance with the requirements of national, interstate and foreign standards. Production capacities of RZ OTsM allow to constantly expand the range of products.
The main products of the plant are thin-walled pipes, pipes of medium and small diameters for general purposes, pipes for heat exchangers, pipes for manometers, waveguides, capillary and thin-walled copper pipes for the refrigeration and instrument-making industries, air conditioning systems, radiator round and flat-oval pipes made of antifriction alloys other.
The range of products is extremely wide and amounts to about 10 thousand sizes and items. The enterprise’s capabilities make it possible to produce pipes in bays up to 10 kilometers long and in segments up to 12 m long, with a diameter of 1.2 to 100 mm, a wall thickness of 0.1 to 25 mm, a surface finish of 10-14 grades with a high manufacturing accuracy. Tolerances on the geometric dimensions of individual types of pipes do not exceed several microns.
Owners and management
In May 2007, the plant became part of UMMC-OTSM, a division of the Ural Mining and Metallurgical Company (UMMC) for the processing of non-ferrous metals.  In May 2009, the FAS authorized the UMMC to acquire 100% of the plant.  Since 2014, the director of the plant has been Maxim Alexandrovich Bannikov. 
He is the founder and sponsor of the prize named after P.P. Bazhov , which has been awarded since 1999 .
- PJSC RZOTsM Annual financial statements for 2016
- Sverdlovsk Regional Organization of the Mining and Metallurgical Union of Russia . gmprold.ur.ru. Date of appeal October 26, 2016.
- Modernization for 80 million euros. The Revdinsky OTsM plant signed a contract and invites to work . www.revda-novosti.ru. Date of appeal October 26, 2016.
- News / OCM at the Revdinsky Plant is preparing to install new equipment / Metallservice www.mc.ru. Date of appeal October 26, 2016.
- Management company UMMC-OTSM - Structure . UMMC-OCM. Date of treatment October 27, 2016.
- FAS approved the deal on the acquisition of the UMMC Revdinsky OTsM plant . RusLom.ru (May 20, 2009). Date of treatment October 27, 2016.
- Maxim Bannikov Became the director of the RZ OCM . Revda-info.ru (December 3, 2014). Date of appeal October 26, 2016.