Entertainment - activities for pleasure , leisure activities .
It has other names - fun , fun and so on.
There are individual and group, eppepp on energy costs.
- Games ( board , active , video , and the like)
- Listening to music
- Amusement park
- Night club
- Needlework and drawing
- Watching TV
- Walk (on foot, horseback, car, bicycle)
- Horse racing
- and so on.
Entertainment in the Ancient World
It is known that the inhabitants of Ancient Egypt liked to play board games (e.g. Senet ), but their rules were not preserved. Various toys were popular among children  , juggling and ball games, and evidence of the popularity of wrestling was also found. Rich people practiced hunting (including using specially trained dogs) and boating  .
In ancient Greece, sports exercises and games, competitions were popular - everyone knows the Olympic Games they held . In private leisure, feasts (feasts) were arranged, among which symposia were especially distinguished  . Also famous is the Ancient Greek Theater .
- Chislohm D. , Millard E. Early Civilizations = Ancient World (Illustrated World History) / trans. from English A.M. Golova. - M .: Rosmen, 1994 .-- 95 p. - 12,000 copies. - ISBN 5-257-00678-2 .
- “Recreation and entertainment of the Greeks” - from the book of Lydia Vinnichuk “People, manners and customs of Ancient Greece and Rome”
- In the Philosophical Dictionary of Didier Julia