Nalyuchi is a village in the Parfinsky municipal district of the Novgorod region , part of the Polavsky rural settlement .
|Subject of the federation||Novgorod region|
|History and Geography|
|First mention||1200 year|
|Timezone||UTC + 3|
|Population||19  people ( 2010 )|
The village is located on the right bank of the Pola River , at the confluence of the Lorinka (Larinki) River , one and a half kilometers southwest of the village of Novaya Derevnya .
Here is the bridge across the Polu, connecting the roads on the left bank to Zaluchye and Demyansk , and on the right bank to the railway station in the village of Pola and the village of Beglovo.
It is considered to be the first mention of Nalyuchs, the mention in the annals under 1200 of the year “Lithuania took Lovot and before Nalyuch”  . And the origin of the toponym is interpreted from “in the luci,” that is, on the bow - a river bend, a bay  or from a personal ancient Slavic Nalyut  .
The first immigrants here are also considered Karelians , and settlements existed on both banks of the river and were called Big and Small Karelian Nalyutsa, Big on the right bank, and Malaya on the left  . Karelians, on the other hand, moved to Novgorod land after both the Tyavzinsky and Stolbovsky peace treaties of 1595 and 1617 . the lands around Lake Ladoga and at the mouth of the Neva moved away from Russia to Sweden, a significant part of the local Orthodox Karelian population was forced to move south. To the north of Naluchey is the Nevy Mokh swamp. Toponym Nevy - consider Finno-Ugric origin meaning a marshy place  . On the Nevy Mokh swamp, there was a male desert, it was mentioned in 1677, in 1681 it was attributed to the Novgorod Bishop's House , it was abolished by the middle of the XVIII century  .
Since the time of Ivan III’s campaign in Novgorod , the Nalyuchsky churchyard was the estate of the Moscow Grand Dukes, was bequeathed to Vasily III by spiritual diploma, and then to Ivan the Terrible , and before the Moscow princes, Novgorod priestess Martha Boretskaya owned it  . The Nalyuchsky (Nalyutsky) churchyard belonged to the Kursk Prize of the Derevskaya Pyatina  . Then Nalyuchi were the center of Nalyuchsky volost of the Old Russian district of the Novgorod province . In 1894, in Nalyuchi, the Zemsky Fifth medical section of Starorussky Uyezd, Vasilyevshchinsky, was opened, and in 1897 the emergency room was transferred to the village of Vasilyevshchina  .
During the Great Patriotic War, the village was occupied by Nazi forces in 1941 , but already at the beginning of 1942 the troops of the North-Western Front went on the offensive around the 16 German army. During these battles, a significant part of the Parthinsky district was not liberated for a short time, and the Democratic Nazi group was surrounded. From the area of the village of Ramushevo, the Nazis broke through the " Ramushevsky corridor " to Demyansk. Near the neck of this corridor, at the very front edge, occupying a strategic position, was the village of Nalyuchi. She changed hands many times. This section of the front was important, and it was visited by the marshals of the Soviet Union Voroshilov , Tymoshenko , Vatutin . A year after the first combat use of Katyush on July 14, 1941 near Orsha , on July 17, 1944, in the vicinity of the village of Nalyuchi, there were a salvo of 144 launching frames equipped with 300-mm rockets. This was the first application of the equally famous subsequently “Andryusha”  .
Until the spring of 2010, the village belonged to the Novoderevensky rural settlement .
State Unitary Enterprise OGUP Nalyuchi, the former state farm of the same name Nalyuchi.
People Associated with the Village
In Nalyuchi, Elpidifor Antiohovich Zurov , the Novgorod military governor, died before 1846 , and beautification work was carried out at the expense of his wife Ekaterina Alexandrovna Stroynovskaya (Butkevich, Stroynovskaya, Zurova). A park was broken into a pine-birch forest, and ponds were dug up in the park. In 1841, a large church was built on the banks of Pola in the name of St. Trinity   .
Stroynovsky bought Nalyuchi after the wedding, and in 1823 they finally moved here. Eight years later, the old count died, and Stroynovskaya married Zurov. In 1846, having retired, Zurov settled with his wife in Nalyuchi. According to some researchers, Ekaterina Aleksandrovna Stroynovskaya served as the prototype for the heroine of Pushkin 's poem " Eugene Onegin " - Tatyana Larina, whom A.S. Pushkin was the same age and sympathized with after graduating from the lyceum. At the walls of the Trinity Church, the graves of the Stroynovsky and Zurov   have been preserved.
Nalyuchi is the birthplace of Ioannikius (Speransky Ivan Nikonovich) - Bishop of Krasnoyarsk, here he was born on December 31, 1885 in the family of a priest, rector of the Trinity Church, and then graduated from the Novgorod Theological Seminary  .
During the years of World War II, the Hero of the Soviet Union performed his feat here, the party organizer of the company was Aidogdy Takhirovich Takhirov .
- 2010 All-Russian Population Census. 12. The population of municipal districts, settlements, urban and rural settlements of the Novgorod region . Date of treatment February 2, 2014. Archived February 2, 2014.
- To 6708 (1200) \\ NOVGOROD FIRST CHRONICLES OF A JUNIOR EXPLOSION
- V.F. Ivanov. Toponymic dictionary of the Seliger region. 2003 Archived on August 25, 2012.
- Vasiliev V.L. Archaic toponymy of Novgorod land (Old Slavic deanthroponyms). - (Series "Monographs"; Issue 4.). - Veliky Novgorod: Novgorod State University named after Yaroslav the Wise, 2005 .-- S. 468. - ISBN 5-98769-006-4. ( Pdf )
- M.I. Polyansky. An illustrated historical and statistical sketch of the city of Staraya Russa and Starorussky district. Permitted by the censorship of St. Petersburg on March 20 and April 8, 1885.
- Novgorod monasteries (Inaccessible link) . Date of treatment February 12, 2008. Archived February 10, 2008.
- Smelling (inaccessible link)
- VIII CHAPTER. ZEMA MEDICINE IN THE NOVGOROD PROVINCE ORGANIZATION OF MEDICAL CARE IN THE OLD RUSSIAN UEZD \\ Zemstvo and universal values
- I.V. Vyazinin. Fiery versts of old Russian front-line soldiers. Staraya Russa, Old Russian Printing House, 2001
- Legends and Dreams of the New Village // Novgorod Vedomosti: newspaper. - 2006. - No. 76 (2886; November 24).
- Tatyana Larina of the Parfinsky district \\ Novgorod Vedomosti newspaper No. 69 (14590) November 17, 2000 (inaccessible link)
- Ioannikiy (Speransky) Archived on October 31, 2007.