Samara State District Power Plant is a thermal power station located in the city of Samara . The station provides livelihoods of housing and communal services of the old part of the city (historical center). The station is located on the banks of the Volga .
|Samara state district power station|
|Owner||Samara branch of PJSC T Plus|
|Electric power, MW||61 MW |
|Thermal power||1827 Gcal / h|
|On the map|
It is a subdivision of the Volga Territorial Generating Company - T Plus and takes the 4th place in terms of heat supply in the Samara Region, after the VAZ TPP, Togliatti and Samara TPPs .
The abbreviation GRES arose in the Soviet period and meant the State District Power Station .
- 1 History
- 2 Perspectives
- 3 Literature
- 4 See also
- 5 notes
- 6 References
- The power plant was commissioned in 1900 , then its power was only 200 kW . The station was used only to illuminate the Drama Theater , Strukovsky Garden and Noble Street and several private mansions.
- In 1901, the power plant was unprofitable.
- In 1912-1914, a new building was built at the station, equipped with two diesel engines with Westinghouse generators of 300 kW each, somewhat later two steam turbines with a capacity of 1600 kW each were installed.
- Since 1915, the electric power of the Samara station began to be used for tram traffic .
- In 1931, the power plant was reconstructed, two new turbines of the German company AEG were installed, with a capacity of 6000 kW.
- In 1933, the station provided hot water for heating buildings.
- By 1938, the station’s power was no longer sufficient to meet the existing needs of the city: residents of the city were allowed to use no more than 60 watts of electric power in each room in apartments and houses. 
- In 1941, after another reconstruction (carried out by the prisoners of Bezyanlag Osobstroy ), the capacity of the power plant was increased from 24 to 31 MW, and the amount of heat generated increased by almost 10 times. At that time it was the only active power station in Samara. 
- In 2015, an inclined gallery was dismantled, previously used to supply coal    .
In February 2008, the board of directors of VTGC considered the main parameters of the agreement on the implementation of the technical re-equipment project . Within a year, the contractor company (OJSC Samara Production and Repair Enterprise) should begin construction of a combined-cycle plant. The cost of work is 2.1 billion rubles.
Upon completion of the technical re-equipment, the installed electric capacity of the Samara State District Power Plant should increase from 32 MW to 85 MW. 
The first turbogenerator (TG-1)
Vitaly Samogorov, Valentin Pastushenko. Samara State District Power Station named after G. M. Krzhizhanovsky. - Yekaterinburg: TATLIN, 2014 .-- 44 p. - ISBN 978-5-000750-26-1 .
- List of thermal power plants in Russia
- Monuments of Samara
- Samara District Power Station | PJSC T Plus
- In order to provide energy for the construction of a hydroelectric power station (in the Zhiguli Mountains range near Tsarev Kurgan), it was decided to build a powerful thermal power station on the banks of the Samara River 2.5 kilometers from the Bezymyanka railway station. By May 1938, the Bezymyanskaya TPP project was developed; in 1940, its construction began. Today marks 70 years since the commissioning of Bezymyanskaya TPP
- Samara state district power station. Good photo blog of Vadim Kondratiev.
- Architect Sergey Malakhov on dismantling the inclined gallery of the state district power station. SamKult, May 14, 2015
- Kirill Karimov At the Samara state district power station, they began to dismantle the inclined gallery. ProGorodSamara, 08/31/2015
- An inclined gallery at the Samara state district power station is being dismantled for 8.6 million rubles. VolgaNews with reference to drugoigorod.ru, 05/15/2015
- Business Petersburg with reference to the minutes of the decision of the board of directors and Kommersant . VTTK reconstructs the Syzran TPP // Business Petersburg ISSN 1606-1829 (Online) / Samara /. - 12:23 February 11, 2008. (unavailable link)
- Page on the website of PJSC T Plus
- The origins of the Samara warmth. 11 facts from the history of Samara state district power station. “Another city”, February 12, 2015
- photos of Samara state district power station