Ochakovo Brewing Company is a Russian producer of beer and soft drinks.
|JSC MPBK OCHAKOVO|
|Type of||Public corporation|
|Key figures||Alexey Kochetov (president)|
|Products||Beer, wine, low alcohol cocktails, kvass, juice, water|
|Turnover||$ 350.7 million ( 2008 )|
|Net profit||$ 8.8 million ( 2006 )|
The core of the Ochakovo group of companies is the Ochakovo non-alcoholic beer factory (OCHAKOVO MPBK JSC), launched in Moscow in 1978 to provide participants and guests of the Olympics-80 with beer and soft drinks  .
In the first years of operation, the plant produced only beer: Stolichnoe , Zhigulevskoye , and Barley ear . In 1979, the plant installed equipment for bottling soft drinks, in particular, Pepsi and Fanta during the Olympics-80  .
In the 2000s, the owners acquired and created a number of other enterprises: breweries in Krasnodar , Penza and Tyumen , malt houses in the Lipetsk and Belgorod regions. The total capacity of all the company's plants is designed to produce 260 million decalitres of drinks per year. The brand portfolio combines the brands Ochakovo, Barley Ear, Kaltenberg for beer and Ochakovsky , Kvasenok for kvass  . The company owns vineyards on the Taman Peninsula , produces dry wines ("Southern Wine Company"). The capacities are designed to produce up to 1 million decaliters of wine per year, in 2013 the production amounted to 600 thousand decaliters . The area of the company's vineyards is about 1 thousand hectares  .
In 2015, the production of natural juices was introduced  .
The company's share in the beer market is about 4%, low-alcohol cocktails - more than 10%. Ochakovo is the largest kvass producer in Russia.
The group’s revenue in 2006 amounted to $ 382.6 million  .
In 2006, the market share in the bottled kvass was 48.6%, Deka was in second place with 15.8%. [four]
According to the Secret Firms magazine, the Ochakovo MPBK CJSC ranks 292 in the ranking of the most dynamic Russian companies, the average annual growth over the past 5 years has amounted to 10.2%, the growth over 2008 was 42%.
In December 2009, members of the Ochakovo trade union abandoned the parent organization, the Trade Union of the Agro-Industrial Complex of Moscow, and created their own Interregional Association.
The inter-regional union of workers of the beer and non-alcoholic factory Ochakovo was established on February 15, 2010 and at the very beginning numbered about 600 people. Now, the trade union represents the interests of more than 2 thousand employees from branches and subsidiaries of Ochakovo. Almost all the top managers of Ochakovo are members of the union. [five]
Beer of the Ochakovo brand in 1994 was the first in Russia to be poured into convenient plastic packaging ( PET ), so popular later on. A year later, in 1995 , Ochakovo beer began to be produced in aluminum cans, also for the first time in Russia. 
The alignment of forces in the Russian kvass market is as follows as of September 2009: Ochakovo 37%, Deca 30%, Eugene Bouchelier Wine (TM Pershin, distribution of PepsiCo ) 6.5%, Coca Cola HBC (ТМ “Mug and barrel”) 6%, “ Baltika ” (ТМ “Khlebny Krai”) 2.3%.
- Official site of the company “OCHAKOVO”. About company.
- Ochakovo began to produce juices , Interfax (January 23, 2015). Date of appeal January 23, 2015. “According to a press release, Ochakovo plans to occupy at least 10% of the juice market in Moscow, as well as enter the market of Russia and the CIS countries and export its products.”
- Rating of the largest companies in Russia by Expert magazine
- "Antique" advertising helped Deka to take the second place in the kvass market in Russia, adme.ru, 2007.06.05 unopened (inaccessible link) . Date of treatment May 8, 2008. Archived on June 5, 2008.
- Ochakovo Trade Union Expands Regional Presence
- Beer "Ochakovo" - The action "Amazing Russia!" (Unavailable link) . Date of treatment September 3, 2009. Archived September 24, 2009.
- Official site "Ochakovo"
- Denis Puzyrev , Ksenia Shamakina . The owner of the brewery "Ochakovo" - RBC: "Losses - 5-6 rubles. from the bottle ” ] //" RBC ", 04/21/2015