Slavic Thermal Power Plant (TPP) (until 1993 it was called the Slavyansk State District Power Station named after the 50th anniversary of the Great October Socialist Revolution) - a condensation power plant in the city of Nikolaevka near Slavyansk, Donetsk Region. Design capacity of 2100 MW, installed 880 MW, actual 830 MW. Belongs to PJSC Donbassenergo .
|Location||Donetsk region , Nikolaevka|
|Annual electricity production, mln kWh||2341.9 million kWh (2017)|
|Electric power, MW||2100 (draft) |
830  (fact.)
|Thermal power||160 Gcal / h |
|Primary fuel||coal of grades A and T (856848 here (98.7%), gas 11 388 here (1.3%), fuel oil 41 here (0.0%))|
|Boiler units||11 × TP-230-2 (6.7 - slave.)|
1 × TPP-200 (closed)
1 × TPP-200-1 (slave.)
|Number and brand of turbines||5 × K-100-90 (4.5 - slave)|
1 × K-800-240 (closed)
1 × K-800-240-2 (work)
|Number and brand of generators||5 × 100 MW (2 × 80 MW fact.)|
2 × 800 MW (1 × 720 MW fact.)
|On the map|
Slavic TPP was planned as the twin of Mironovskaya TPP , but later a higher power unit was installed. The project was developed by the Kharkov branch of the Teploelektroproekt Institute. Construction was carried out by the Donbassenergostroy trust in three stages.
The construction of the power plant began in March 1951 , in September 1954 the first turbine unit was commissioned, in December 1954 - the second, in June 1955 - the third, in September 1955 - the fourth, and in June 1957 - the fifth. In total, the first stage included 11 TP-230-2 boilers with a steam capacity of 230 t / h and 5 K-100-90 turbines with a capacity of 100 MW each.
Construction began in 1964, in 1967 the largest twin-shaft turbine unit of K-800-240 type with a capacity of 800 MW was launched at that time in Europe in a block with a double-shell symmetric boiler type TPP-200 with a steam capacity of 2500 t / h.
From 1966 to 1970, V.P. Bryukhanov (future director of the Chernobyl nuclear power plant) worked at the Slavyanskaya TPP as senior foreman, deputy head of the boiler and turbine workshop, head of this workshop, deputy chief engineer.
March 30, 1970 at the Metal Plant. The XXII Congress of the CPSU in Leningrad tested a K-800-240-2 type turbine with a capacity of 800 MW manufactured for the Slavyanskaya GRES (at that time it was Europe’s most powerful single-shaft steam turbine)  , which was put into operation on December 30, 1971  . Steam turbine was supplied by a double-shell boiler of the TPP-200-1 type with a steam capacity of 2650 t / h.
After the commissioning of power unit No. 7, the capacity of the power plant amounted to 2100 MW
All phases of thermal power plants were designed to operate on coal ASH, ASHO, TR, TK, AKO and the possibility of using seasonal excesses of natural gas.
In the 1980s, the 800 MW power unit was transferred to the joint burning of coal and fuel oil.
In 1993, Slavyansk State District Power Station named after The 50th anniversary of the Great October Socialist Revolution was renamed the Slavic Thermal Power Plant .
July 28, 2003 TPP was included in the list of especially important electric power facilities of Ukraine, the protection of which was entrusted to departmental militarized security in cooperation with specialized units of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine and other central executive bodies  .
After re-marking, the power of the blocks was 2 × 80 MW and 1 × 720 MW. Block No. 6 800 MW was mothballed in 1993, decommissioned in 2003, and its boiler part was dismantled in 2013-2014.
During the armed conflict in eastern Ukraine, the power plant fell into the war zone. July 2-4, 2014 as a result of hostilities near the city of Slavyansk, damage was caused to the production facilities and equipment of the power plant  . The transformer of unit No. 7 was destroyed by a shell hit. By a decision of the CMU, the transformer was dismantled from unit No. 5 of the Uglegorskaya TPP, which is in conservation, and transported to Slavyanskaya, where it was subjected to technical examination after many years of inactivity, and is currently commissioned at the unit Number 7.
On October 16, 2014, a non-block part of the station with a capacity of 80 MW was launched  - its capacity is used as reserve for passing the autumn-winter maximum in conditions of unstable coal supplies ..
In 2013–2015, buildings A and B of power unit No. 7 were modernized
Since 2015, the station has been operating in maneuvering mode.
- Sounds of appreciation for the summer season
- Yearbook of the Great Soviet Encyclopedia, 1971 (issue 15). M., "Soviet Encyclopedia", 1971. p. 45
- Yearbook of the Great Soviet Encyclopedia, 1972 (issue 16). M., "Soviet Encyclopedia", 1972. p. 42
- Postanova of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine No. 1170 vid 28 Lipnya 2003 p. “About the consolidation of the especially important energy issues, as well as the protection of the armed forces at the intermediation of the special central authorities”
- As a result of hostilities, the Slavic TPP Was seriously damaged . UkraNews (July 3, 2014). Date of treatment July 3, 2014.
- Slavyanskaya TPP is connected to the power grid of Ukraine . ENews: Business News (October 17, 2014).
- Slavyansk State District Power Station named after 50th anniversary of the Great October Socialist Revolution. - Informenergo, 1969. - 5200 copies.