Darya Yuryevna Moroz (born September 1, 1983 in Leningrad ) is a Soviet and Russian theater and film actress. Honored Artist of the Russian Federation (2018)   . Two-time laureate of the Russian film award Nika (2009, 2015).
|Daria Yurievna Moroz|
Daria Moroz at the premiere of the film “ Inhabited Island. The battle . "
March 6, 2009.
|Date of Birth|
|Place of Birth|
|Citizenship||USSR → Russia|
|Career||1984 - present|
Nika - 2009
Nika - 2015
Daria Moroz was born in Leningrad on September 1, 1983, in the family of actress Marina Viktorovna Levtova (1959-2000) and actor and director Yuri Pavlovich Moroz (born September 29, 1956)  . On the maternal side it has Jewish roots, on the paternal side - Ukrainian.
Due to the fact that Dasha grew up in an acting family, she started acting very early. Her film debut took place at the age of three months in the role of a kidnapped baby boy (who turned out to be a girl at the end of the film) in the Soviet feature film “ Darling, dear, beloved, unique ” (1984) directed by Dinara Asanova .
As a child, Daria was engaged in rhythmic gymnastics , but the coach did not see her talent as a gymnast. Then she became interested in figure skating , and even took second place in one of the competitions. She was also engaged in an animation studio, a painting studio, and a theater studio.
During her high school years, she continued to act in films, starring in five feature films: “The Family Man” (1991), “ Black Square ” (1992), “ Russian Ragtime ” (1993), “ Middle Age Crisis ” (1997), “ Directory of Death "(1999).
The parents of Daria Moroz did not want to influence the choice of their daughter's profession. They just told her some true stories from the life of people of art. After listening to them, the daughter gave up her desire to enter a theater university, which had matured back in school, and decided to go to study at MGIMO . By this time, the director Georgy Danelia invited her to the first big role of Masha Sorokina in the comedy “ Fortune ” (2000), for which she was awarded the special mention of the grand jury “Hope Kinotavra” at the Kinotavr -2000 Open Russian Film Festival in Sochi (prize Russian Game company)  . It was during the filming in this picture that Daria firmly decided to become an actress.
In 1999, Daria Moroz entered the acting department of the Moscow Art Theater School-Studio in Moscow, the course of Roman Efimovich Kozak and Dmitry Vladimirovich Brusnikin . In 2003 she graduated from training  and was accepted into the troupe of the Moscow Art Theater named after A.P. Chekhov  .
In 2005 she graduated from the production department of the Higher Courses for Scriptwriters and Directors (VKSR) in Moscow (workshop of Vladilen Arsenyev )  .
In 2009, she took part in the Two Stars program on Channel One in a pair with singer Pelageya .
- First husband - director Andrei Tomashevsky (born April 20, 1972).
- The second husband is Konstantin Yuryevich Bogomolov (born July 23, 1975), a Russian theater director and poet . Daria and Konstantin met in 2009 , when Bogomolov invited her to the role of a rich young widow Kupavina in his play " Wolves and Sheep " in " Snuffbox ". Daria was then married. Since then, they are together, and the marriage was registered on May 11, 2010  . August 18, 2018 divorced , remaining in a good relationship. 
- Daughter - Anna Konstantinovna Bogomolova (born September 6, 2010)  , is studying at a German school at the German Embassy in Russia , located in Moscow, as well as at a children's music school, playing tennis   .
In December 2011, she signed an appeal by cultural and media figures in which they urged Muscovites to go to a rally on Sakharov Avenue on December 24  .
In 2018, she was the confidant of the candidate for mayor of Moscow, Sergei Sobyanin  .
Moscow Theater Studio under the direction of Oleg Tabakov
- 2000 - The Sandman. Director: A.V. Marine - Clara + Coppelia
- 2003 - “Schweizer's namesake” by Viktor Shenderovich . Director: A. I. Dzekun - Fema, daughter of the leader
- 2005 - “Bolero” by Pavel Kohout . Director: V. S. Petrov - Anna
- 2009 - “Wolves and Sheep” based on the play of the same name by Alexander Ostrovsky . Director: Konstantin Bogomolov - Yevlampiya Nikolaevna Kupavina, a rich young widow
- 2012 - “The Year I Was Not Born” based on Victor Rozov’s play “The Capercaillie Nest”. Director: Konstantin Bogomolov - Iskra Sudakova
- 2014 - The Seagull by A.P. Chekhov. Director: Konstantin Bogomolov - Masha
A.P. Chekhov Moscow Art Theater
- 2001 - "Yu" by Olga Mukhina . Director: Eugene Kamenkovich - Pirogova
- 2002 - “Eternity and Another Day” by Milorad Pavic . Director Vladimir Petrov - Kalina
- 2003 - “The One Who Gets Slaps” by Leonid Andreev . Director: Raya Sinikka Rantala - Consuela
- Amadeus by Peter Schaeffer . Director: Mark Rozovsky - Katarina Cavalieri, student of Salieri (input)
- " Tattooed Rose " by Tennessee Williams . Director: Mark Rozovsky - Rosa della Rosa (input)
- 2004 - " Tartuffe " Moliere . Director: Nina Chusova - Mariana, daughter of Orgon
- 2004 - “Depicting the victim” of the Presnyakov brothers . Director: Kirill Serebrennikov - Olga (input)
- 2006 - "Teacher of Literature" A.P. Chekhov . Director: Nikolay Sheiko - Lyudmila
- 2006 - Live and Remember by Valentin Rasputin . Director: Vladimir Petrov - Nastena
- 2007 - “Twelve paintings from the life of the artist” by Yuri Cooper . Director: Vladimir Petrov - Stranger
- 2007 - “Woman from the Sea” by Henrik Ibsen . Director: Yuri Eremin - Boletta
- 2009 - The Noble Nest by I. S. Turgenev . Director: Marina Brusnikina - Varvara
- 2012 - "Event" by V.V. Nabokov . Director: Konstantin Bogomolov - Eleanor Schnap.
- 2013 - “The Perfect Husband. Comedy ”based on the works of Oscar Wilde . Director: Konstantin Bogomolov - Gertrude Ternova, wife of Minister Robert Ternov
- 2013 - “Karamazovs” based on the novel by F. M. Dostoevsky “ The Brothers Karamazov ”. Director: Konstantin Bogomolov - Katya the Bloodsucker
- 2015 - "The Anniversary of the Jeweler" by Nikola McAuliffe . Director: Konstantin Bogomolov - Katie, nurse
- 2018 - “ Three Sisters ” by A.P. Chekhov . Director: Konstantin Bogomolov - Baron Tuzenbach
State Theater of Nations (Moscow)
- 2014 - “ Gargantua and Pantagruel ” based on the novel by Francois Rabelais . Director: Konstantin Bogomolov - Mom and not only
- 2015 - “Tales of Pushkin” based on the works of A. S. Pushkin . Director: Robert Wilson - Weaver, Bear, King Dadon
State Drama Theater "Shelter of the Comedian" (St. Petersburg)
- 2011 (present) - “Lear”, a black comedy based on the tragedy of William Shakespeare “ King Lear ”. Stage Director: Konstantin Bogomolov . The premiere took place on September 23, 2011 - Semyon Mikhailovich Cornwell, Army General / Dr. Luntz 
- 1984 - Dear, dear, beloved, the only one ... - Hero, a stolen baby
- 1991 - Family man - daughter of a trucker Vasily Kolyvanov
- 1992 - Black Square - Lida Merkulova
- 1993 - Russian Ragtime - Helen, daughter of Father Mitya
- 1997 - Midlife Crisis - Lena Spilyagina
- 1999 - Death Directory (VAZ short story) - Julia
- 2000 - Fortune - Masha Sorokina, bride of Vadim
- 2000 - Athens evenings - Natasha, pianist, granddaughter of Anna Pavlovna
- 2001 - Savage - Varvara (Varia) Kirillovna Zubareva, "young lady-savage"
- 2001 - Salome - Katya Bronin, sister of Salome Petrovna
- 2001 - Cobra. Anti-terror (film No. 7, Tallinn Express) - Eva Saxon, Estonian journalist
- 2002 - Women's logic - Victoria Korzun, daughter of the murdered businessman Igor Korzun
- 2002 - Kamenskaya 2 (film number 2 "I died yesterday") - Victoria Ulanova
- 2003 - Theater blues - Anna Astakhova, student of a theater school
- 2004 - Women in a game without rules - Masha Peredreeva, village girl
- 2004 - Bachelors - Sonya, the bride of Toli
- 2004 - Farewell echo - Oksana Perfilieva
- 2005 - The death of the empire - Catherine, the maid
- 2005 - Multiplying sorrow - Elena Ostroumova, personal secretary of Ordyntseva
- 2005 - Twelve months (Belarus) - stepdaughter
- 2005 - Extra time - Maria, a girl from escort services, the last love of Deeva
- 2005 - Sea worries times (short) - Marina
- 2005 - Children of Vanyukhin - Svetlana, fellow traveler of the factory director
- 2006 - Point - Nina (Moydodyrka), prostitute
- 2006 - Nanjing landscape - Nadia / Zhenjing
- 2008 - Live and Remember - Nastya, wife of the front-line deserter Andrei Guskov
- 2008 - Thaw (Ukraine) - Natasha
- 2008 - Apostle - Lidia Sergeevna Istomina, librarian, wife of Pavel Istomin
- 2008 - Detective Brothers - Ekaterina Mukhina
- 2008 - Frenchman Seryozha (Russia, France) - Irina, mother of Seryozha, Anton's ex-wife
- 2009 - Frozen - Larisa Panina, Nurse
- 2009 - Pelagia and the White Bulldog - Lyudmila Platonovna, Governor
- 2009 - Bottlenose dolphin jump (Kazakhstan) - Maya Kerimova, analyst of the Main Directorate of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Kazakhstan
- 2009 - Two ladies in Amsterdam - Svetlana
- 2009 - Trap (Ukraine) - Vera Rusakova, TV journalist
- 2010 - House of the Sun - Polina Krepak (Gerda)
- 2010 - The Hunts Saga - Maria, Paramedic
- 2010 - French Doctor - Larisa Panina, nurse
- 2011 - Dostoevsky - Alexandra Ivanovna Schubert-Yanovskaya (Sasha) , Russian actress
- 2011 - The Tale. There is - "Barbie", a doll mother
- 2011 - Black Wolves - Vera Samarina, ex-girlfriend of Pavel Khromov
- 2011 - Forgotten - Anna Titova, dressmaker
- 2011 - “Cedar” pierces the sky - Alla Kantorovich, beloved of Sergey Lykov
- 2011 - Strong - Olga Vnukova, lieutenant
- 2012 - Conductor - Olga, random travel companion of Sergei Nikodimov
- 2012 - Don’t cry for me, Argentina! - Alla Vershinina, a successful business woman
- 2012 - Without witnesses - Elena, Oleg's wife
- 2012 - Steel Butterfly - Tatyana, lover of Grigory Khanin
- 2012 - Speckled - Veronika, classmate and colleague Oleg
- 2014 - Department - Alyona Ivanovna Revnivtseva, lawyer
- 2014 - House with lilies - Taisiya, the real mother of Lilia Govorova
- 2014 - A Long Way Home - Hope
- 2014 - Inquisitor - Kira Eduardovna Falk, Press Secretary of the Internal Affairs Directorate
- 2014 - The Fool - Maria, wife of Nikitin
- 2014 - Hug me - Maria Ozerova
- 2015 - And the dawns here are quiet ... - Maria, the landlady of the foreman Vaskova
- 2015 - Grandfather Mazaev and Zaitsev - Margarita Zaitseva
- 2015 - Hero Pioneers - Ekaterina Eliseeva
- 2016 - Dilettant - Kira Andreevna Solomina, police captain, senior investigator for grave and especially grave crimes of the Ministry of Internal Affairs department, Agatha’s mother (in the finale of the picture, the song “Far Space, Far Time” performed by Daria Moroz)
- 2016 - Fix it - Viva, PR- manager of the MBAND group
- 2016 - So the stars have developed (Kazakhstan) - Raisa Maksimovna Gorbacheva
- 2016 - Crime - Alexandra Moskvin, investigator of the Investigative Committee
- 2016 - Collector - Ksenia (voice)
- 2016 - The right to make a mistake - Larisa
- 2017 - Grafomafia - Veronika, hairdresser, girlfriend Sizukhina
- 2017 - Red bracelets - Alyona, mother of Christina
- 2017 - Caviar - Svetlana Viktorovna Kostenko, wife of the investigator OBHSS Alexander Ivanovich Kostenko
- 2018 - Foreign Blood - Vilora Sergeevna, a high-ranking official, Boris's lover. Bitchy and selfish woman. Popular among men, uses it for his own purposes. In series 8, she gives birth to a child and abandons him. He leaves for England and returns 20 years later and meets his daughter, without naming who she is. In episodes 9 and 10, Ogaryov’s lover.
- 2019 - Day to
- 2019 - Keepers - Lena Shirokova, 35 years old, criminal investigation officer of the Department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia in the Zamoskvorechye district of Moscow
Daria Moroz is involved in charity work and is a member of the Board of Trustees of the Moscow charity foundation for supporting vulnerable people “Life as a Miracle”  .
Recognition and Rewards
- 2000 - “Special mention of the grand jury -“ Nadezhda Kinotavra ”” (prize of the Russian Game company) at the Kinotavr Open Russian Film Festival in Sochi - for the role of Masha Sorokina in the feature film “ Fortune ” (2000)  .
- 2001 - prize "For Best Actress" at the Vladikavkaz Film Festival - for the role of Varvara Zubareva in the feature film " Savage " (2001)  .
- 2006 - Silver Hugo Award for Best Actress at the Chicago International Film Festival - for the role of Nina Moydodyrki in the movie The Point (2006), together with Victoria Isakova and Anna Ukolova .
- 2006 - prize for best actress at the XIV festival of Russian cinema in Honfleur (France) - for the role of Nadi in the film " Nanjing Landscape " (2006)  .
- 2006 - Theatrical Prize "The Seagull " in the nominations "Double Hit" (with Dmitry Kulichkov ), "Breakthrough" and "Some Love Hotter" (along with Dmitry Kulichkov) - for his role in the play " Live and Remember " directed by Vladimir Petrov on stage Moscow Art Theater named after A.P. Chekhov  .
- 2009 - the film award “ Nika ” “ For Best Actress ” for 2008 - for the role of Nastya in the feature film “ Live and Remember ” (2008)  .
- 2015 - “ Nika ” film award “ For Best Actress in a Supporting Role ” for 2014 - for the role of Maria Nikitina in the feature film “The Fool ” (2014) .
- 2015 - prize for best actress at the Vivat, Russian Cinema! Film festival in St. Petersburg - for the role of Taisiya in the television series House with Lilies (2014)  .
- 2018 - Honored Artist of the Russian Federation - for his great contribution to the development of domestic culture, art, the media and many years of fruitful activity  .
- 2018 - Theatrical Award “ Golden Mask ” in the nomination “Drama / Female Role” (Tuzenbach, “Three Sisters”). 
- Internet Movie Database
- Decree of the President of the Russian Federation dated August 21, 2018 No. 488 “On Awarding with State Prizes of the Russian Federation”
- Guest artists. Daria Yuryevna Moroz. Honored Artist of Russia. Biography, roles in the theater. The official website of the Moscow Theater Studio under the direction of Oleg Tabakov // tabakov.ru
- Andrey Puminov . Daria Moroz: from the daughter of famous parents to his own star status. Site "Celebrities" // peoples.ru (February 2, 2002)
- Winners of the Open Russian Film Festival "Kinotavr" 1991-2005. Archived April 9, 2018 on Wayback Machine Official site of the Open Russian Film Festival " Kinotavr " in Sochi // kinotavr.ru
- Acting faculty. Graduates of 2001-2010. The official website of the Moscow Art Theater School // mhatschool.theatre.ru
- Daria Moroz. Biography, work in the theater, filmography, press. Official site of the Moscow Art Theater named after A.P. Chekhov // mxat.ru
- Vadim Wernick . Daria Moroz and Konstantin Bogomolov: a theatrical novel of infinity length. - Director and actress - under the heading of Vadim Wernick's “Special Look”. // ok-magazine.ru (November 3, 2016)
- “Passion died out long ago”: it became known about the divorce of Daria Moroz with director Konstantin Bogomolov . www.goodhouse.ru. Date of treatment December 5, 2018.
- Anastasia Kozlova . Daria Moroz became a mother. - The actress gave birth to a daughter. The newspaper " Komsomolskaya Pravda " // kp.ru (September 7, 2010)
- Lika Bragin . Daria Moroz: "The daughter is wiser than me - I was selfish." - The actress told TN about her parents, a difficult character, harmony in family relationships, raising her daughter and upcoming premieres. Telenedelya // tele.ru (July 12, 2017)
- Message from cultural and media figures . Big city (December 19, 2011).
- Vladimir Varfolomeev . But there are also beginners . Echo of Moscow (August 26, 2018).
- The play “Lear” by director Konstantin Bogomolov (description, photos, trailer, actors, press). Premiere - September 23, 2011. Official site of the State Drama Theater "Shelter of the Comedian" (St. Petersburg) // pkteatr.ru
- About the fund. Composition of the Board of Trustees (as of April 9, 2018). Official site of the charity foundation for supporting vulnerable people “Life as a miracle” (Moscow) // kakchudo.ru
- Feature film "Savage" (Russia, 2001). Information about the film. TV channel " Culture " // tvkultura.ru
- 14e Festival Du Cinema Russe Honfleur . // kinoglaz.fr.
- Prize "The Seagull 2006": nominees and laureates . Site "Theatrical Diaries" // teatr-live.ru (December 19, 2006).
- Daria Moroz received "Nick" for best actress in the film "Live and Remember." RIA Novosti // ria.ru (April 3, 2009)
- Winners of the film festival “Vivat, Cinema of Russia!” 2014-2017 . // vivatkinorussia.ru. Date of treatment April 8, 2018.
- Laureates of the Golden Mask Theater Award announced
- Daria Moroz on the Internet Movie Database
- Daria Yuryevna Moroz. Biography, work in the theater, filmography, press. Official site of the Moscow Art Theater named after A.P. Chekhov // mxat.ru
- Theater actors. Daria Moroz. Short biography, employment in current performances. Официальный сайт Государственного драматического театра «Приют комедианта» (Санкт-Петербург) // pkteatr.ru
- Мороз Дарья Юрьевна. Биография, фильмография, фотографии актрисы. // ruskino.ru
- Дарья Мороз. Биография и фильмография. Телеканал « Россия-1 » // russia.tv
- VIDEO. Программа «Линия жизни. Дарья Мороз» (2017 год). Телеканал « Россия-Культура » // tvkultura.ru
- Ведущий: Антон Долин . АУДИО. Программа «Собрание слов» с Антоном Долиным. — Большое интервью Дарьи Мороз (эфир от 18 марта 2015 года). Радиостанция « Маяк » // radiomayak.ru
- Дарья Мороз на сайте Instagram
- Дарья Мороз на сайте facebook.com