Anisimovka is a village in the Shkotovsky district of the Primorsky Territory , part of the Novonezhinsky rural settlement. Located in the upper reaches of the Sukhodol River, at an altitude of 291 m above sea level  .
|Subject of the federation||Primorsky Krai|
|History and Geography|
|Former names||before 1972 - Kangauz|
|Center height||291 m|
|Timezone||UTC + 10|
|Population||↘ 715  people ( 2010 )|
It was founded in 1901 under the name Kangauz (translated from Chinese as Warm Valley ). In 1972, during the elimination of Chinese names, it was renamed Anisimovka , in honor of the partisan commander Mikhail Anisimov.  
|1939 ||2002 ||2005||2008 ||2010 |
|1831||↘ 810||↗ 848||↗ 875||↘ 715|
The Novonezhino -Anisimovka highway ends in the village; the Uglovoye - Nakhodka railway line also passes through the village. The distance along the road to the district center, Smolyaninovo village is 34 km, to Vladivostok - about 105 km.
In the vicinity of the village, mountaineering championships of the Primorsky Territory are held in the discipline of skyrunning   , as well as the annual multisport race “Falaza Challenge”.
In the village there are ski slopes , recreation centers, a museum is open  . Anisimovka serves as a starting point for tourists when climbing the Litovka (Falaza) and Tumannaya mountains (Bolshoi Vorobey ridge). 6 km from the village are Smolny waterfalls  .
- Population of urban districts, municipalities, urban and rural settlements, urban settlements, rural settlements. All-Russian population census of 2010 (as of October 14, 2010). Primorsky Territory . Date of treatment August 31, 2013. Archived June 11, 2013.
- Anisimovka, Russia Page
- Newspaper Vladivostok. The village of Anisimovka turned 100 years old (inaccessible link)
- Notices to Mariners. Part I (PDF). Hydrographic service of Pacific Fleet (June 12, 1974). Date of treatment January 24, 2014. Archived January 24, 2014.
- 1939 All-Union Population Census. The number of the rural population of the USSR by regions, large villages, and rural settlements — regional centers . Date of treatment January 2, 2014. Archived January 2, 2014.
- 2002 All-Russian Census Data: Table No. 02c. Population and prevailing nationality for each rural locality. M .: Federal State Statistics Service, 2004
- Shkotovsky district 1.01.2008
- January overtaking in 2016 . Primorsky Federation of Mountaineering and Rock Climbing (December 24, 2015).
- Championship of the Primorsky Territory in skyrunning . Primorsky Federation of Mountaineering and Rock Climbing (October 13, 2015).
- Anisimovka Museum prepares to receive tourists // Deita.ru
- Smolny waterfalls .
- Mashkov Yu. A. Historical monuments and places of Shkotovsky district. - Big Stone, 2010 .-- 317 p. - 100 copies.
- World of waterfalls / Ans. ed. P.F. Brovko . - Vladivostok: Publishing House of the Far Eastern University , 2005. - 184 p. - ISBN 5-7444-1681-1 .
- Brovko P.F. , Bersenev Yu. I. , Petrenko V.S. et al. Shkotovsky district. - Vladivostok: Publishing House of the Far Eastern University , 2005. - 186 p. - (Primorye: nature and resources). - ISBN 5-7444-1375-8 .