Abramov, Aleksandr Ivanovich ( 1900 , Moscow - 1985 , ibid.) - Soviet science-fiction writer , screenwriter and theater critic, journalist . He graduated from the Institute of Foreign Languages and the Literary Institute. V. Ya. Bryusova (both in Moscow). He worked in the editorial offices of the journal " International Literature ", "Theater", in the newspaper " Evening Moscow ". Member of the Union of Writers of the USSR .
|Alexander Ivanovich Abramov|
|Date of Birth|
|Place of Birth|
|Date of death|
|A place of death|
science fiction writer , screenwriter , journalist , theater critic
|Language of Works||Russian|
|Artworks on the site Lib.ru|
In science fiction, he made his debut with the story "Death of Chess" (1926). He returned to science fiction only after 30 years, publishing almost all subsequent fantastic works in collaboration with his son Sergei Abramov .
He also wrote screenplays, modern prose.
See the bibliography of joint works in the article by S. Abramov .
- Abramov A.I., Abramov S.A. Works in three volumes. - M., Terra, 1997.
- The death of chess. M., 1926
- Yellow Leather Wallet, 1926
- I am looking for Kitezh-grad, M., 1982
- When the ambulance is late, 1962
- Please stand up! 1963
- Whites start, 1982
- The Last Point, 1983
- Ball, 1985
- German National Library , Berlin State Library , Bavarian State Library , etc. Record # 1018364285 // General regulatory control (GND)
- Abramov, Alexander Ivanovich (writer) on the site " Science Fiction Laboratory "