Bolshe-Dorokhovo is a village in the Asinovsky district of the Tomsk Region , the administrative center of the Bolshedorokhovsky rural settlement .
|Subject of the federation||Tomsk region|
|History and Geography|
|Center height||112 m|
|Timezone||UTC + 7|
|Population||↘ 424  people ( 2015 )|
|Telephone code||+7 38241|
Bolshe-Dorokhovo stands on the banks of the Yaya River, on the opposite bank of which the Zyryansky District is already beginning.
|2002 ||2010 ||2012 ||2013 ||2014 ||2015 |
|525||↘ 501||↘ 495||↘ 477||↘ 442||↘ 424|
Streets - Embankment, Siberian, Central, South.
- Register of administrative-territorial units of the Tomsk Region (as of January 1, 2015) . Date of treatment May 21, 2015. Archived May 21, 2015.
- 2010 All-Russian Population Census. The number and distribution of the population of the Tomsk region . Date of treatment June 13, 2014. Archived June 13, 2014.
- Register of administrative-territorial units and settlements of the Tomsk Region (as of 2012) . Administrative division. Official site of the Administration of the Tomsk region. Date of treatment September 21, 2013. Archived October 4, 2012.
- Register of administrative-territorial units of the Tomsk Region (as of January 1, 2013) . Date of treatment March 19, 2015. Archived March 19, 2015.
- Information on the names of rural settlements of the Tomsk Region with an indication of the district, city of regional subordination, and population as of January 1, 2014 . Date of treatment January 9, 2015. Archived on January 9, 2015.