architectural monument (regional)
|Bolshoy Moskvoretsky bridge|
Bolshoi Moskvoretsky bridge in 2011
|Application area||car, pedestrian|
|Type of construction||arched|
|total length||554 m|
|Bridge width||40 m|
|Object of cultural heritage of Russia of regional significance|
reg. No. 771510260490005 ( EGROKN )
The Bolshoi Moskvoretsky bridge is one of the bridges across the Moscow River . It connects Vasilyevsky Descent , Varvarka Street with Bolshaya Ordynka Street. The continuation of the bridge is the Small Moskvoretsky Bridge over the Drainage Canal . Length with approaches - 554 m, width - 40 m, height above the river level - 14 m. Three-span, cast-in-place reinforced concrete.
Built on the site of one of the oldest crossings in the city. Since 1498, there was a floating bridge on the way from the Tver road to Serpukhov . In 1789, a wooden pile bridge was built. In 1829, stone bulls of three wooden spans of 28 m each were erected. In 1870, the bridge burned down, in 1872 metal spans were installed. The name is given on Moskvoretskaya street .
In accordance with the Master Plan for the Reconstruction of Moscow adopted in 1935, five new bridges were to cross the Moskvoretsky bend of the Moscow River - Krymsky , Bolshoi Kamenny , Bolshoi Moskvoretsky, Bolshoi Ustinsky and Bolshoi Krasnokholmsky . Although all bridges retained their historical names, the axial guides of their canvases were adjusted so that the streets laid from them converged fan-shaped toward the center on Dobryninskaya Square ; to pass the Volga ships, the height of all bridges rose above the water to 14 meters. According to the General Plan, the Bolshoi Moskvoretsky Bridge occupied a central place among the bridges being built - the Bolshaya Ordynka overlooking it was to become the head section of the north-south beam, it was planned to straighten the street and increase its width to 60 meters  .
To implement the planned reconstruction, part of the Moskvoretskaya Street building, part of the Island in front of the Small Moskvoretsky Bridge , which continued the tracing of the new southern beam, and the building at the beginning of Big Ordynka were demolished. At the same time, they kept the Cast Iron Bridge , which stood along the line of the old Moskvoretsky Bridge and previously connected its route with Pyatnitskaya Street  .
The Bolshoi Moskvoretsky Bridge was built in 1936-1938 (architects A. V. Shchusev , P. M. Sardaryan , engineer V. S. Kirillov)   ).
On this bridge on May 28, 1987, a West German athlete pilot Matthias Rust landed in a light single-engine aircraft .
On February 27, 2015, politician Boris Nemtsov was shot dead on Bolshoy Moskvoretsky Bridge  . In this regard, Nemtsov’s associate, co-chair of RPR-Parnas , Mikhail Kasyanov , proposed giving the bridge a new name - Nemtsov Bridge  , which received some distribution, but was not supported by the authorities     . At the site of Nemtsov’s death, a “popular” memorial with the unofficial name “ Nemtsov Bridge ” is supported  .
|A. Vasnetsov . “The floating bridge across the Moscow River under Ivan III”||Moskvoretsky bridge (old), 1902||View from the Philaret extension of the Assumption Belfry of the Kremlin to the east. Shot from the film “ Moscow in the Snowy Decoration ”, 1908 ||K. Korovin . Moskvoretsky Bridge (old), 1914||Moskvoretsky bridge (old)||The design of the new Moskvoretsky bridge, the journal " Science and Technology ", 1937|
- Bronovitskaya, 2015 , p. 201.
- Bronovitskaya, 2015 , p. 203.
- Colleague A.V. Shchusev - Patvakan Markarovich Sardaryan, see: Truth : newspaper. - No. 273. - October 3, 1937; as well as in the book: History of Moscow. T. 6 // Institute of History (USSR Academy of Sciences). - M.: Publishing House of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR, 1959. - S. 110.
- People continue to carry flowers and candles to the site of the murder of Nemtsov in Moscow // TASS , February 28, 2015
- Oppositionists want to rename Bolshaya Moskvoretsky to Nemtsov Bridge - RIA Novosti, 03/01/2015
- Muscovites brought flowers today to Bolshaya Moskvoretsky Bridge, where Boris Nemtsov Was killed . Echo of Moscow (October 9, 2016). Date of treatment October 9, 2016.
- Obukhov, Alexei Kadyrov bridge in Kadyrgrad: Petersburg immortalized the memory of the president of Chechnya . // Electronic periodical MK.ru (May 30, 2016). Date of treatment November 13, 2016.
- Yudkevich, Marina A meeting in memory of Nemtsov in Kazan: “Today, every person who speaks the truth is engaged in politics” . // Evening Kazan (February 27, 2016). Date of treatment November 13, 2016.
- Turkova, Ksenia Vocabulary. Results of 2015 . // Snob (December 28, 2015). Date of treatment November 13, 2016.
- Maria Eismont. Protecting the memory of Boris Nemtsov // Kommersant, 01/21/2016
- http://kinokadry-msk.livejournal.com/5729.html Moscow under the snow (1908)
- Moscow architecture 1933-1941 / Author-comp. N.N. Bronovitskaya. - M .: Art — XXI century, 2015. - 320 p. - ( Monuments of Moscow architecture ). - 2500 copies. - ISBN 978-5-98051-121-0 .
- Belyaev A.V. Moskvoretsky bridges (from steel DS). - M .: Publishing House of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR, 1945. - 140 p.
- Vaskin A. Schusev: architect of all Russia. - M .: Young Guard, 2015 .-- 462 p. (The life of wonderful people: a small series).
- Nadezhdin B.M. Moscow Bridges. - M .: Moscow Worker, 1979. - 192 p.
- Nosarev A.V. , Scriabin T.A. Bridges of Moscow. Bridges across the Moscow River and the canal. Moscow: (Engineering-historical essays) / Anatoly Nosarev, Tatyana Skryabin. - M .: Veche, 2004 .-- S. 94-101. - ISBN 5-9533-0183-9 .
- Simonov E. Bridges and embankments of the capital. - M .: Moscow Worker, 1938 .-- 62 p.