Krasnoyarsk River Port is a subsidiary joint-stock company of Yenisei River Shipping Company OJSC  . The port is located in the city of Krasnoyarsk , at the intersection of the Trans-Siberian Railway , the Yenisei River and the Baikal (Novosibirsk - Irkutsk) M-53 highway.
|OJSC "Krasnoyarsk River Port"|
|Type of||Public corporation|
|Base||April 1, 1934|
|Location||Russia : Krasnoyarsk|
|Key figures||Vakhrushev Andrey Alekseevich (General Director)|
|Turnover||$ 8.832 million ( 2005 )|
|Net profit||$ 0.045 million ( 2005 )|
|Number of employees||700|
The port capacity is about 4 million tons of cargo per year. Currently, the port handles about 1.3 million tons per year.
The main activities of the port: loading and unloading, handling of goods weighing up to 200 tons, storage and storage, transportation of goods by river vessels. The port also produces sand and gravel and performs hydraulic works. The main cargoes: sulfur , equipment, building materials, food products.
Krasnoyarsk river port owns: 40 gantry cranes, 7 floating cranes, 11 railway tracks, a fleet of containers .
In the XIX - early XX centuries in Krasnoyarsk several marinas. In the city center are the marinas of merchants Gadalov, Sibiryakov (Irkutsk). Gadalov’s marina with the “station” building and warehouses was located approximately at the site of the current river station.
Vessels are also unloaded at deliveries (delivery - steep descent to the river):
- Shipilovsky - merchant P.P. Shipilin (now near the Museum Center);
- Pochtamtsky (Safatovsky) (Perensona St.);
- Sazonovsky (st. Dictatorship of the proletariat);
- Gendarme (St. Decembrists).
The port was established on April 1, 1934 as a result of the merger of several bases and marinas of Krasnoyarsk. The port was located on the left bank of the Yenisei. The first head of the port is Joseph A. Kozulin.
During World War II, the construction of the Norilsk Mining and Metallurgical Combine accelerated. The existing port could not cope with the increased volumes of cargo. In 1942, the Norilsk Combine proposed the construction of a new port. The port's cargo turnover was to grow to 500 thousand tons.
The construction of the new port of the Norilsk Combine began at the end of 1942 on the right bank of the Yenisei.
In 1948 - 1952, the building of the river station of the Krasnoyarsk port was built  . The architect is Alexander Golubev . In 1958, the station model received a silver medal and a Certificate of Merit at the World Exhibition in Brussels .
In February 1956, the Krasnoyarsk port and the port of the Norilsk Combine merged.
From 1988 - 2010, the port was headed by Yuri Mikhailovich Yurkov.
In 1993, the Krasnoyarsk River Port SE went through the process of corporatization, and the port became part of the subsidiaries of the Yenisei River Shipping Company.
Order of the Red Banner of Labor - 1966.
River Station Building in 2008
The same building, 2011
- Open Joint-Stock Company Yenisei River Shipping Company - 51% of the shares
- Yurkov Yuri Mikhailovich - 22.3% of the shares
In the cinema
The Krasnoyarsk river port was captured in the Soviet feature film " Scarlet Stone " (Gorky Film Studio, 1986). The film has shots from the Yenisei embankment, the river station, two motor ships standing in the port - “Valery Chkalov” and “Lithuania”.
- Yenisei River Shipping Company
- History of shipping on the Yenisei