Dmitry Tikhonovich Baydak (born 1966 , Perm , USSR ) - Russian poet .
|Date of Birth||1966|
|Place of Birth||Perm , USSR|
|Language of Works|
1983 - graduated from a ten-year school. He served in the Baikonur Cosmodrome .
1986 - entered the law faculty of Perm State University .
1987 - participated in the environmental movement, in connection with which he was forced to leave the university .
He participated in various politicized or “informal” movements. He was a member of the Democratic Union Party.
1991 - quit political activity.
At the end of 1980 - the first attempts at writing: a member of the Children of Captain Lebyadkin Society (ODEKL), now defunct. Published in the EDITION editions edited by V. Kalpidi .
1993 - moved to permanent residence in the state of Israel , is a member of the Tel Aviv Writers Club.
Presented in the anthology "Liberated Ulysses" (compiled by Dmitry Kuzmin ). Entered the book “Anthology of poetry. Israel 2005 ” , as an author and one of its compilers.
He is one of the authors and literary consultant of the Internet-electronic project "Perm Poet School."
- The earth is solid . - Tel Aviv : 2000.
- Full moon wind . - Jerusalem : Scopus, 1999.
- "" Full Moon Wind ":
- Elenino summer (1991)
- Rab River (1992)
- Closed down (1993)
- The noise of things (1993-1995)
- Full Moon Wind (1995-1998)
- Dmitry Baidak in the reference database for Contemporary Writers of Russia at the Slavic Research Center of the University of Hokkaido (inaccessible link)
- An article about the texts of Dmitry Baydak P. Mezhuritsky