Petrovsky culture - the archaeological culture of the Bronze Age ( XVII - XVI centuries. BC. E.). Located in the territory of North-West Kazakhstan and South-West Siberia.
The name is given for the archaeological complex - the settlement and burial ground near the village of Petrovka on the shore of Ishim , precedes the Alakul culture .
Representatives of the culture lived in fortified settlements. They buried their dead in the mounds , where they find the remains of war chariots . Researchers associate Peter's culture with the early Indo - Aryans (proto- Indoarians )        .
- Denisov I. Some problems of the Bronze Age archeology of the Volga-Ural region and Vedic-Avestian legends (inaccessible link)
- Andronovo culture // BDT. T.1. M., 2005.
- Eurasian Steppe Metallurgical Province // BDT. T.9. M., 2007.
- Massagets // BDT. T.19. M., 2011.
- Issyk // BDT. T.12. M., 2008.
- Bactria // BDT. T.2. M., 2005.
- Bactra // BDT. T.2. M., 2005.
- Peter's culture in the Ural historical encyclopedia (inaccessible link)