Amadeus Weberzinke ( German: Amadeus Webersinke ; November 1, 1920 , Egersdorf (now part of the city of Ceska Lipa , Czech Republic - May 15, 2005 , Dresden ) - German pianist , organist , harpsichordist and teacher.
him Amadeus webersinke
|Date of Birth||November 1, 1920|
|Place of Birth||Egersdorf|
|Date of death||May 15, 2005 (84 years old)|
|Place of death||Dresden|
|A country||Weimar Republic, Third Reich, GDR, Germany|
|Professions||pianist , organist , music teacher|
He studied in 1938 - 1940 . at the Leipzig Institute for Church Music at and Johann Nepomuk David . Since 1946 , assistant professor at the Leipzig Higher School of Music (piano, professor since 1953 ), and since 1966 at the Dresden Higher School of Music . In the 1940s predominantly an organist, in 1950 shared with Karl Richter the first prize of the JS Bach International Competition . Known as a performer of clavier and organ compositions by I.S. Bach , sonatas and concerts of L. Beethoven . Since the mid 1950s mostly pianist.
He toured in Bulgaria, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Czechoslovakia, Switzerland, Austria, West Germany, Egypt, the Soviet Union (for the first time in 1958).
- GDR National Award (1950)
- Robert Schuman Prize (1974) - for the performance of the Schumann repertoire .
- Music Encyclopedic Dictionary / Ch. ed. G. V. Keldysh. - M.: Soviet Encyclopedia, 1990. - p. 97
- Weberzinke Amadeus (Rus.) // Grigoryev L., Plateek J. Modern pianists. - M .: Soviet composer, 1990.
- Weberzinke A. // A - Gong. - M .: Soviet Encyclopedia: Soviet Composer, 1973. - (Encyclopedias. Dictionaries. Directories: Musical Encyclopedia : [in 6 tons.] / Ch. Ed. Yu. V. Keldysh ; 1973-1982, t. 1).
- Amadeus Weberzinke at Allmusic