Order of Princess Olga ( Ukrainian Order of Princess Olga ) - the state award of Ukraine for awarding women for outstanding achievements in state, industrial, civil, scientific, educational, cultural, charitable and other spheres of public activity, raising children in the family.
|Order of Princess Olga|
|original name||Order of Princess Olga|
|Establishment Date||August 15, 1997|
|First award||III Art. - August 18, 1997II st. - March 4, 1999I st. - October 6, 2000|
|Senior award||Order "For courage"|
|Junior reward||Order of Danila Galitsky|
- On August 15, 1997, by the Decree of the President of Ukraine Leonid D. Kuchma No. 827/97, the medal of the President of Ukraine “Order of Princess Olga” of I, II, III degree was established. The decree also approved the Charter of the insignia and the description of the order’s signs.
- On March 16, 2000, the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine adopted the Law “On State Awards of Ukraine”, which established the state award of Ukraine - the Order of Princess Olga I, II, III degree. The law provided that its action extends to legal relations related to the award of persons awarded with distinctions of the President of Ukraine . The President was recommended to bring his decisions into line with the adopted Law.
Order of Princess Olga of I degree
The badge of the Order of Princess Olga of the 1st degree is made of silver and has the shape of an oval, connected at the top with a decorative block in the form of a bow.
On the face of the mark on white enamel is the image of Princess Olga, framed by an ornament and decorated with four rectangular amethysts. Sign size: height - 45 mm, width - 40 mm.
On the block there is an invoice round plate with the image of the small State Emblem of Ukraine, on its right and left sides there is a stylized image of a branch of viburnum and figuratively curved arches for fastening the bow. The diameter of the plate - 15 mm. The ornament, the image of Princess Olga, the plate on the bow is embossed and gilded.
The reverse side of the sign is flat, with the engraved number of the order; on the back of the pad is a pin for attaching the mark to clothing.
Order of Princess Olga of II degree
The badge of the Order of Princess Olga of the 2nd degree is the same as the badge of the Order of Princess Olga of the 1st degree, but the image of Princess Olga and the plate on the bow are embossed silver.
Order of Princess Olga of the 3rd class
The badge of the Order of Princess Olga of the 3rd degree is the same as the badge of the Order of Princess Olga of the 1st degree, but it is made of silver-plated tombac .
The ribbon of the Order of Princess Olga is of silk moire lilac color with white stripes longitudinal in the middle: for Class I - with one strip, 14 mm wide, for Class II - with one strip, 6 mm wide, for Class III - with two stripes, 2 mm wide each and lilac stripe, 2 mm wide between them. Tape width - 22 mm.
The level of the Order of Princess Olga is a rectangular metal plate covered with a corresponding ribbon. The size of the plank: height - 12 mm, width - 24 mm.
The Order of Princess Olga І, ІІ, ІІІ degrees is worn on the left side of the chest after the order "For courage" ІІ, ІІІ degrees.
- Knights of the Order of Princess Olga
- The insignia of the Holy Equal-to-the-Apostles Princess Olga is a reward of the Russian Empire , established by Tsar Nicholas II in 1915 to distinguish women for public and state service.
- “The Order of the Holy Equal-to-the-Apostles Princess Olga” is the award of the Russian Orthodox Church .
- Awards of Ukraine
- Law of Ukraine "On the Power of Ukraine" (ukr.)
- Decree of the President of Ukraine “On the introduction of the signs of the President of Ukraine“ Order of Princess Olga ” (ukr.)
- State award of Ukraine - "Order of Princess Olga"
- "Order of Princess Olga" (Ukr.)
- Order of Princess Olga I st. awarded Lyudmila Kuchma
- Viktor Buzalo. Order of Princess Olga (Ukr.)