Nikolay Georgievich Belov ( 1902 , Prislonikha of the Yuryevets district of the Kostroma province - 1972 Moscow ) - Soviet military leader, military pilot of the Red Army air force , participant of six wars. Major General Aviation (1943).
|Nikolay Georgievich Belov|
Col. N. G. Belov
|Date of Birth||August 2, 1902|
|Place of Birth||der. Prilonikha Yuryevetsky County Kostroma Province|
|Date of death||1972|
|Place of death||Moscow|
|Type of army||Air Force|
|Years of service||1920 - 1948|
|Commanded||10th mixed aviation division |
Air Force 30th Army
212th mixed aviation division
headquarters of the 16th Air Force
4th Special Purpose Air Division
headquarters of the 14th air army
|Battles / Wars||Soviet-Polish war |
Liberation of Western Ukraine and Western Belarus
The campaign of the Red Army in the Baltics
The liberation of Bessarabia and Northern Bukovina
The Great Patriotic War
|Awards and prizes|
He graduated from the Vladivostok Infantry School commanders them. Comintern (1925)
Air Force Academy of the Red Army. N.Ye. Zhukovsky (1933)
Member of the Civil War.
From 1938 beg. Headquarters of the 16th Heavy Bomber Air Bomb
since 1939 16th airborne.
Member of trips to Western Ukraine and Belarus, the Soviet-Finnish war.
From August 1940 - commander of the 10th mixed aviation division ZOVOVO.
In the Great Patriotic War, in the rank of colonel, he was commander of the 10th mixed aviation division (from September 1940), which entered the battle in the first minutes of the war. From November 1941 - Commander of the Air Force of the 30th Army . After the re-formation of the 30th Army's Air Force  in May 1942 into the 212th Mixed Air Division, he commanded this division until its re-formation in June 1942. In June, he was appointed chief of staff of the 1st Fighter Aviation Army . From August to October 1942, he was Chief of Staff of the 16th Air Force formed .
Awarded five orders and seven medals.
Hot hearts (about the first days of the war) (in the book "The Bug on Fire", Minsk, 1965)
- . Great Patriotic: Komdivy. Military Biographical Dictionary / V.P. Goremykin. - M .: Kuchkovo Pole, 2014. - T. 2. - p. 418 - 419. - 1000 copies. - ISBN 978-5-9950-0341-0 .
- Born in Siberia. Pages of the history of the Omsk Higher All-Arms Command School named. Frunze - Omsk, 1987
- Omsk Cadet Corps: Past and Present / Basaev Viktor Romanovich. - Omsk: Omsk House of Press, 2003. - ISBN 5-86849-251-X
- The system of military vocational education in the Far East: the stages of formation and development (1922-1941) / N. V. Fomin
- "Red Star", 07/27/1971 (obituary)
- .Great Patriotic: Komdivy. Military Biographical Dictionary / V.P. Goremykin. - M .: Kuchkovo Pole, 2014. - T. 2. - p. 418 - 419. - 1000 copies. - ISBN 978-5-9950-0341-0 .