Sevkabel (officially LLC GK Sevkabel ) is a manufacturer of cable and wire products and the first cable plant in Russia. The main production site and its own research institute (SRI "Sevkabel") are located in St. Petersburg on Vasilyevsky Island.
|Former names||Sevkabel-Holding, Severny Cable Plant, United Cable Plants, Siemens & Halske, etc.|
|Founders||Karl Heinrich Siemens|
|Key figures||S.V. Yarmilko (CEO)|
|Products||cable and wire products|
|Net profit||▲ 56.228 million rubles ( 2007 ) 24.447 million rubles ( 2006 ) |
|Parent company||LLC "GK" Sevkabel "|
|Affiliated companies||SRI "Sevkabel", "Northern Cable"|
|Auditor||Audit-consulting group "Prime Edwards" |
It was founded in 1879 by the German industrialist Karl Heinrich Siemens as the Siemens & Halske manufactory, in 1918, after nationalization, the Northern Cable Plant, now Sevkabel.
- The plant is located on Vasilyevsky Island at the Kozhevennaya Line , 39-40.
Owners and management
General Directors of the company: 
- Alexander Dyatchenko - from October 5, 2010 
- Vyacheslav Chentsov - since May 2010  .
- Yunis Ragimov - from February 2008.
- Alexey Fedotov - from November 1, 2005.
- Vyacheslav Kondratyev - until November 1, 2005.
- Voznesensky Alexander Ernestovich - from 10.09.2014.
- Pidnik Artem Yuryevich - from February 2014.
- Yarmilko Sergey Valerievich - from July 2018 to present.
In 1942, during the blockade of Leningrad, the Sevkabel plant produced 100 km of power submarine " life cable ", which supplied the besieged city with electric power from the Volkhov hydropower station .
In 2006-2007, by a decision of the shareholders, all profits were directed towards development. [one]
In March 2008, it was announced that the use of cables made of cross-linked polyethylene for 1-35 kV in St. Petersburg electrical networks was approved by the Cable Network branch Lenenergo . [five]
In 2014, the reorganization took place at the Sevkabel plant and the main top management was replaced. In 2017, a vertically integrated consortium with ROSSKAT was created on the basis of the production facilities of Sevkabel  . The plant management announced that it plans to build a new plant outside the city in continuation of its public and cultural initiative to renovate the “gray belt” of St. Petersburg, and work on its creation will be completed by 2020. 
Also, as part of the renovation of the “gray belt,” the plant initiated the creation of a public space at Port Sevkabel . To simplify logistics, the plant transferred 3 production lines to workshops on the Kozhevennaya line and transferred 20% of its territory to the Sevkabel Port project  .
- Business Petersburg with reference to Interfax . “Sevkabel” will direct profits to the development // Business Petersburg ISSN 1606-1829 (Online) / St. Petersburg /. - 11:58 on May 29, 2008. (inaccessible link)
- Business Petersburg. Director General changed to Sevacabel // Delovoy Peterburg ISSN 1606-1829 (Online) / St. Petersburg /. - 15:06 February 4, 2008. (inaccessible link)
- Alexander Dyatchenko was appointed General Director of the Sevkabel plant
- V. Chentsov was elected General Director of OAO Sevkabel. :: St. Petersburg News :: RBC St. Petersburg (unavailable link)
- www.dp.ru with reference to Prime-TASS . Sevkabel agreed with Lenenergo // Delovoy Peterburg ISSN 1606-1829 (Online) / St. Petersburg /. - 11:33 March 03, 2008. (unavailable link)
- new owner of Sevkabel told about what will happen to the plant . www.dp.ru. The appeal date is April 18, 2018.
- A new factory will be built near St. Petersburg . RBC. The appeal date is April 18, 2018.
- A New Holland competitor will appear in St. Petersburg . RBC. The appeal date is April 18, 2018.
- The website of the Sevkabel-Holding group of companies is recognized as the best corporate site of the electrical industry, RusCable.Ru