“Orchestra of the Creole Tango” - a side project created by Andrei Makarevich in August 2001  , plays jazz , blues , Bosanova , rumba and chanson .
|"Creole Tango Orchestra"|
|Genres||jazz , blues , bosanova , rumba . chanson , art rock|
|Years||2001 - present|
|City||Russia , Moscow|
|Labels||REAL Records |
For the past ten years, the leader of The Time Machine has admitted that he loves to listen to and perform American pop-jazz music of the 1950s. Among the younger generation of jazz musicians there were many who shared his passions, and they joined together in the Creole Tango Orchestra, which plays blues , rumba , jazz and Bosanova . The group gained fame in 2003.
In 2002, the group released the first disc. In 2005, she released a CD with cover versions of Bulat Okudzhava’s songs.
In 2006, Andrei Makarevich rethought the early work of “Time Machine” - in the album “ Old Machine ”, songs in a jazz arrangement, the idea of the plate belonged to jazz pianist Evgeny Borts  . Musicians from the Creole Tango Orchestra experiment and improvise during their performances. 
December 11, 2012 released a new, sixth album by Andrei Makarevich and “Creole Tango Orchestra” - “ Wine and Tears ”.
- 2002 - " And T. D. "
- 2003 - “ A thin scar on his beloved pope ” (with Evgeny Margulis , Maxim Leonidov , Alena Sviridova and Tatyana Lazareva for the songs of Mark Freidkin )
- 2004 - From Me to You
- 2005 - “ Songs of Bulat Okudzhava ”
- 2006 - “The Old Machine ” (songs of the “Time Machine”)
- 2007 - Shtander
- 2012 - Wine and Tears
- 2008 - “ It was not with us. Best songs
- Andrey Makarevich - (acoustic and electric guitars, pianos , vocals ), also plays in the group “ Time Machine ”
- Alexander Antonov - ( electro-violin ), also plays in the group “ Fern ”
- Alexander Buckhaus  - ( accordion ), also plays in the Fern group
- Sergey Hutas  - double bass , also plays in the Eugene Borts Trio
- Sergey Ostroumov (2001 - June 16, 2019)  - ( drums ), also played in the Eugene Borts Trio and with the Time Machine group
- Eugene Borets  - ( piano ), also plays in the Eugene Borts Trio
- Alexander Ditkovsky  - ( trumpet ), also plays in the Kvartal group and with the Time Machine group.
- Roman Sokolov - saxophone
- Artyom Seryakov - trombone
- Alexander Bril - saxophone
- Dmitry Bril - saxophone
- Makar.Info unopened (inaccessible link) . Date of treatment January 23, 2011. Archived March 1, 2012.
- Review in FUZZ Magazine No. 11, 2006
- Andrei Makarevich and the Creole Tango Orchestra - Today - News - Kharkov poster, Kharkov entertainment, Kharkov-What Where When magazine
- Alexander Buckhaus - filmography and biography - Russian composers - Cinema-Theater. RU
- Sergey Hutas: musician, composer, double bass rental, double bass rental
- Ostroumov Sergey Nikolaevich - Jazz. XX century - Yandex. Dictionaries Archived copy of August 22, 2014 on Wayback Machine (unavailable link from 06/14/2016 [1186 days])
- Evgeny Borets - filmography and biography - Russian composers - Cinema-Theater. RU
- Alexander Ditkovsky: Biography